Tuesday, December 09, 2008

From 'Twilight's pic n movie


When I watched Twilight tonight...there's one scene when Edward took Bella on his back to jump n fly from tree to tree on one rain forest.. the moist-cold aer sorrounded them..
n he said ' hold me tight, n believe me'
Quiet reminds me to the same thing which ever happened to me last year..

one day on the first june'07, I wasn't capable on walking becouse of an accident which caused my right leg's getting so much pain 10 years later..
whereas..at that time I had to attend a crucial moment for my bussiness..at puncak

n He helped me so much.. when I had to move..
He carried me on his back and said ' it's ok,hold me tight, n believe me!'..
exactly like its scene..

somehow it hypnoticed me to recall my memory on him..n felt how nice being at that time..hold him tight behind him, sorrounded by the moist-cold air through the slippery way after the rain..
exactly like its scene..

I won't be ashamed to tell myself that I miss him now..


I said to U whom I mean above: Do U still remember that moment..?

1 comment:

ergi said...

gw mau ngomong apa ya ....mmm ya surprice juga tau kalau lo bukin blogs...apalagi baca isinya...wuizzz penuh dengan kata2 yang berat banget buat gw..hehehe..ya pokonya sukses buat lo ya acy,,,,gw tau u never giveup..